Retreat Event Info
If you struggle to have enough time and money to do the things you love like run, write, and attend races and writing workshops, conferences, and retreats, then this is THE event for you. Make one trip instead of two and do both things at once! Each day is packed with inspirational goodness just for you. Have questions? Check out the answers to our Frequently Asked Questions.
PRE-Registration for 2018 is NOW OPEN.
- Morning trail runs of about two miles. Yes, you can WALK them, if you prefer. Or even swim or do personal yoga.
- Three meals a day, with an AM snack and a delectable dessert after dinner.
- A total of eight hands-on workshops to teach you the business of writing, to help you with social media, to help hone your writing craft so you can finally finish the novel you're currently working on, and also to teach you how to revise it to submission-ready status.
- Critique sessions for first pages, first chapters, and that ever-elusive synopsis.
- Social events like a swimming party, journal making hour, and a pre-race kickoff party and costume contest!
- FREE WRITING TIME
- ...and of course, participation in the 10k trail race!!!